No Mindfreak?

Dec 6, 2009
Have you ever wonder what will magic community would be like if Criss Angel is NOT Criss Angel the 'Mindfreak'??
I mean what if Criss Angel doesnt do A&E Mindfreak and he be creating trick like Danie Garcia and be a theory11 artist?Just imagine if he sell a trick and in the demo he would be like "Hi,I'm Criss Sarantakos and this is the Mindfreak"??

Tell me what you think of this...and if u like u can post other thing that would change the magic community

Oct 17, 2010
Athens, Greece
First of all I don't hate Criss Angel, I actually like him a lot, because i do not consider him a magician but a showman. He does a little bit of magic himself but in my opinion his primary job is making magic tricks others invented look good. That's why he has a whole team of magicians behind him. Considering that i think that it would be great if he as Criss Sarantakos released a DVD on showmanship or how to control your audiences but i don't think he has created any magic tricks to release.

That's just my opinion i really wanna see what others think about that..

-Johnny

Dec 6, 2009
First of all I don't hate Criss Angel, I actually like him a lot, because i do not consider him a magician but a showman. He does a little bit of magic himself but in my opinion his primary job is making magic tricks others invented look good. That's why he has a whole team of magicians behind him. Considering that i think that it would be great if he as Criss Sarantakos released a DVD on showmanship or how to control your audiences but i don't think he has created any magic tricks to release.

That's just my opinion i really wanna see what others think about that..

-Johnny

well,first of all he already released his trick DVD...the masterminds where he teach his 'own' creation trick but everbody know that the trick is other people creation...and you say that his job are making other people creation trick looks good but when being interview on a talk show,he said that every trick on the show is invented by himself....and what i try to say early is that what if Criss Angel does not exist instead Criss Sarantakos the theory11 artist?would be it interesting?

btw,thanks you for your opinion johnny

Oct 17, 2010
Athens, Greece
well,first of all he already released his trick DVD...the masterminds where he teach his 'own' creation trick but everbody know that the trick is other people creation...and you say that his job are making other people creation trick looks good but when being interview on a talk show,he said that every trick on the show is invented by himself....and what i try to say early is that what if Criss Angel does not exist instead Criss Sarantakos the theory11 artist?would be it interesting?

btw,thanks you for your opinion johnny

If i'm well informed in the Master Mindfreaks DVDs he teaches some classics such as 'You Do As I Do' and 'Two Card Monte' etc.
In the Masterminds dvd 'Got Your Back' which i own i think i can recall him saying that the trick was brought to him by Ben Seidman and then Criss did a variation of Joe Monti. I don't mean to insult Criss i already told you i really like him and in fact he was the one that got me interested in magic. I just don't think if he is as creative as Danny Garcia to release a dvd with his own tricks.
I don't know about that interview, i have heard too that he puts a lot of effort and work into creating his magic so maybe i'm wrong about him.
Anyway about Criss Angel not existing and Criss being a theory11 artist i think that it would be pretty interesting to see a more real side of him and his creativity but the Angel Persona fits him well and has worked well for him so far.

ps If you take a look here he seems to be planning something for us magicians, we'll see.. http://itricks.com/news/category/criss-angel/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results