No Tear Paper

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by Craig Browning, May 2, 2014.

  1. Does anyone know what the paper is called that is used in No Tear paper. . . I need to get a bulk source for it.
  2. dupont makes something called Tyvek that is a non-tearable washable 'paper' like product. We sell a line of baby books that is made from it at the bookstore. I am not sure where you are but here is a link to the dupont product page that should be a starting point to finding a bulk source.
  3. You can get tyvek in the form of envelopes at staples. I just cut those up to make slips.

    As far as bulk goes, it is used in construction, so could likely be purchased by the roll at a hardware store. However, that may likely have printing on one side.
  4. You can also find envelopes at the USPS that are made of Tyvek.

Share This Page

{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results