Noob card magic battle thread

Dec 30, 2007
Hey all, I'm a relative n00b to card magic (less than 2 years) and I've been a bit apprehensive in battling. If anyone else here is less than 2 years into card magic, go ahead and hit me up and we'll do a card magic battle. Once someone answers my challenge, feel free to use this thread to find you own noob card magic battle. Please, no noob-baiting in this thread!

EDIT: Flourishing noobs less than 4 months can challenge me to cardistry as well..

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Hey all, I'm a relative n00b to card magic (less than 2 years) and I've been a bit apprehensive in battling. If anyone else here is less than 2 years into card magic, go ahead and hit me up and we'll do a card magic battle. Once someone answers my challenge, feel free to use this thread to find you own noob card magic battle. Please, no noob-baiting in this thread!

EDIT: Flourishing noobs less than 4 months can challenge me to cardistry as well..

I'll challenge you, although I'm in 2 challenges already.

-SM

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I'll be in 2 years this November.

Anyone want to battle (that's under 2 years) go ahead and challenge me.

Jun 20, 2008
Hello, I've been practicing on and off for a little over a year. If I have the idea of a challenge right (we each make a video and it's like a competition?) I'd certainly be in.

Feb 27, 2008
France
You don't have to perform more than 2 year for being something other than a noob.
I mean that on this planet there is genius and idiot simply....

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results