Not quite magic related but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now this isn't quite magic related, well actually it probably has nothing to do with magic, but its still pretty cool. This is a play i directed a few months ago in High School, and it was for a project called Senior Showcase which is where all the 12th graders in the drama program to write, cast, and direct their own plays. I wrote my play based on Greek Mythology, and this is how it turned out. Yes i know it is a bit rough around the edges but i only had three weeks to cast, figure out staging, configure the lights, and find the music. Here's the link, and please feel free to give me your constructive criticism. *I'm the one in black, the other guy was my partner*

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1894959693559&comments&notif_t=video_comment_tagged

If the link doesn't work I'll have my buddy upload to youtube and re-post it to this thread.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Star,

I closed the thread for the meantime until you get your clip uploaded to YouTube. PM me when you have the clip and I will look over it. If it is not that related to magic I won't let the thread go on. We like to keep discussion on the forums magic related all the time.

PM me with any questions that you have. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results