NYC Meet Up

May 3, 2008
That was mucho fun. Unfortunately, it was only me and Aly and raining like crazy.
Would any of you be interested in joining us on Saturday to jam, hang out, and hopefully go out to perform to real people?

Oct 22, 2008
That was mucho fun. Unfortunately, it was only me and Aly and raining like crazy.
Would any of you be interested in joining us on Saturday to jam, hang out, and hopefully go out to perform to real people?

lol wow i just went today wont be able to sat went to tannens lol it was fun

D

Deleted member 2755

lol wow i just went today wont be able to sat went to tannens lol it was fun

You had fun at Tannens? Wow. Opposite experience for me. ;) Actually, I refuse to go in there again unless it's for a lecture. :) Speaking of which... There hasn't been one in months. What's up?

-Doug

May 3, 2008
That sucks man. Hope you had fun though.
It could be either Friday or Saturday. If enough people are interested, we can choose the time, day and place.

Oct 22, 2008
You had fun at Tannens? Wow. Opposite experience for me. ;) Actually, I refuse to go in there again unless it's for a lecture. :) Speaking of which... There hasn't been one in months. What's up?

-Doug

yah i mean it was fun for me cause there were like 2 kids there my age like 15 or 16 and worked there, so we chilled and talked and did some magic.. o wait that sounds wrong but anyway yah I got umm identity by richard sanderss why did u have such a bad experience

Oct 22, 2008
yah i mean it was fun for me cause there were like 2 kids there my age like 15 or 16 and worked there, so we chilled and talked and did some magic.. o wait that sounds wrong but anyway yah I got umm identity by richard sanderss why did u have such a bad experience

ohh yeah and not to rub it in lol but I met umm David Roth ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results