Obstacle you overcame?

Nov 20, 2013
What is an obstacle you had to overcome?

For me, I was really difficult to final say.. "It's good enough". With any of my tricks. It took me about 4 years to show my first trick.

What is an obstacle you had to overcome?

Jan 17, 2015
Tricks wer not a problem . I could learn a trick in the morning and could perform it by evening . The problem was finding a guinea pig to test the trick . In India street magic is very challenging . People don't have patience to watch a magic trick even for 1 minute . And I can do only one gig a month because I'm in college doing engineering and I hardly get time for gigs . But I love to do street magic . And to find people to watch my trick I have to struggle a lot . I don't do street magic expecting any money. We'll I over come this by doing indirect openers to get attention then people will want to see more . My favourite indirect oper is self tying shoe laces and sometimes a bill change works the best , I ask the spectator if its their bill and depending on their reply I change my patter and do a bill switch . And dresscode can also be used as an indirect opener.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results