// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Was just a joke.
But i'm also hoping on the pass.

yeah i guess. i've gone through enough sources for the pass that i wouldn't need a 1-on-1 for it. Even if it is one of those huge 35 minute DVD-length videos. would be a great start for beginning to learn the pass. i wonder if Jason England would teach it too.

D21400

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Antwerp, Belgium
yeah i guess. i've gone through enough sources for the pass that i wouldn't need a 1-on-1 for it. Even if it is one of those huge 35 minute DVD-length videos. would be a great start for beginning to learn the pass. i wonder if Jason England would teach it too.

FINALLY, Someone who understands me...

Nov 18, 2008
CA
FINALLY, Someone who understands me...

lol. it does take awhile to learn from books especially if you only have one source. i think the hardest part is trying to absorb all the information at once (which is pretty hard to visualize). if you have a visual source first, then you can go back and read the description and pick up on all the important details. it also helps to have more than one book because the teaching style is often different. this gives you a better understanding of the move.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia,

D21400

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Antwerp, Belgium
lol. it does take awhile to learn from books especially if you only have one source. i think the hardest part is trying to absorb all the information at once (which is pretty hard to visualize). if you have a visual source first, then you can go back and read the description and pick up on all the important details. it also helps to have more than one book because the teaching style is often different. this gives you a better understanding of the move.

You're right, But I'm still hoping on a 1-on-1/

Nov 18, 2008
CA
daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia,

I have no idea why, but I get the feeling that there are some people here who have posters of Garcia on their wall, have a picture of him as a desktop, loves Garcia more than their family, and will do anything just to get more footage of him. I don't know why.... Just a feeling.

-CC

EDIT: jk

D

Deleted member 2755

I have no idea why, but I get the feeling that there are some people here who have posters of Garcia on their wall, have a picture of him as a desktop, loves Garcia more than their family, and will do anything just to get more footage of him. I don't know why.... Just a feeling.

-CC

EDIT: jk

I have no idea why, but I get the feeling there are some people who have posters of me on their wall, have a picture of me as a desktop, loves me more than their family, and will do anything just to get more footage of me. I don't know why... Just a feeling.

-Doug

EDIT: jk ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results