Official // 1-on-1 // Wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to bump your own thread!
It is the "official 1on1 thread":rolleyes:
LOL. It's not a competition bro. It's not personal, and this thread won't make you any more popular or elevate your imaginary status >.>

BRodgers certainly has some nice predictions...
True. BRoders has the best predictions.
It just annoys me that he has the gall to call his own thread the real thread, and then when I point out that my thread has a different purpose than his he immediately takes his thread off topic so that he can "steal my thunder". I really don't care about the thread, in fact I posted in this one, but he is being a total jack!
I am not being a jerk actually:eek: I made a little joke on the other thread and you start going "loco". That means crazy in spanish;)
lol he just wants to seem important. Or something. Cause starting threads with "Official" in the title and spamming to make a high post count make you important.

Or something.

I made the Official thing because I wanted to make it the only 1on1 thread to stop the spamming threads that were being made every friday. I do want to feel special and important to be honest. Although I don't spam. Maybe 25 of my 2000 post are spam;) but I actually try to help as many members as I can.

Oh and btw I hope it's something impromptu.

Jan 31, 2008
It is the "official 1on1 thread":rolleyes:

True. BRoders has the best predictions.

I am not being a jerk actually:eek: I made a little joke on the other thread and you start going "loco". That means crazy in spanish;)

I made the Official thing because I wanted to make it the only 1on1 thread to stop the spamming threads that were being made every friday. I do want to feel special and important to be honest. Although I don't spam. Maybe 25 of my 2000 post are spam;) but I actually try to help as many members as I can.

Oh and btw I hope it's something impromptu.

The official 1-on-1 thread idea was mine first I think http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?p=146928#post146928

But jamal is trying to be a good citizen by reducing the clutter on these fourms, c'mon cut him some slack....

(Happy NOW jamal?!?!?!?! lol)

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I want a non-visual, next to impossible to perform card/coin/rubber band/sponge ball combination trick...or maybe I should just invent my own.

-back to reality-
Something impromptu, cards preferably.

Simple but effective.

Another JBayme 1-on-1 maybe? ;)

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The official 1-on-1 thread idea was mine first I think http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?p=146928#post146928

But jamal is trying to be a good citizen by reducing the clutter on these fourms, c'mon cut him some slack....

(Happy NOW jamal?!?!?!?! lol)

Lol. Which is why he revived a dead topic so that there would be one extra topic about it open in the forums. Yup, yup, good citizen, I know. -_-"

Honestly, I don't care whose idea it is. That's not the point. Anyway, I'm still backing BRodger's prediction.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Even after my post, the arguing has continued. Really, it's not important who created the "official" 1-on-1 thread - as, in reality, none of them are "official". Official is defined as "having official authority or sanction" - which could only come directly from the theory11 crew.

Nonetheless, there's no reason to beef with a fellow magician over something as petty as a forum thread. Back to the magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results