Official // 1-on-1 // Wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
As much as I love card and coin magic. I would really like to expand into other magic. Something modern! Like cell phones, ipod, tvs, radios, it can be even as simple as a shoe!!!
But of course the hard part about this is, whatever object ipod, cell phone, etc, should be able to be borrowed. I know probably makes it hard, but it would be a killer effect!

Jan 1, 2008
ide like to see a 4 ace routine. couse there are like 5 ace production 1on1s, but every time i do one i realize that i have nothing to do with them:D

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
ide like to see a 4 ace routine. couse there are like 5 ace production 1on1s, but every time i do one i realize that i have nothing to do with them:D

Maybe you should go out and have a look for some four ace routines rather than wait for T11 to release one :p

Hey guys, this goes for everyone, as a heads up:

If you really want something - here's an idea, why don't you try going out and look for it yourselves instead of waiting for T11 to do it for you, and then complaining when it's not something you want/can use? Of course it will always be nice to purchase T11 1-on-1s that suit you, and this thread is a good idea for them to get ideas from. I'm just saying, T11 isn't your last hope for learning many of these things. If you really want to learn - go do some research yourself, don't wait for x amount of weeks and hope that T11 hands it to you on a HD-decorated platter.

Nothing against 1-on-1s or anything like like. But if you really want it - just sayin'...

Maybe you should go out and have a look for some four ace routines rather than wait for T11 to release one :p

Hey guys, this goes for everyone, as a heads up:

If you really want something - here's an idea, why don't you try going out and look for it yourselves instead of waiting for T11 to do it for you, and then complaining when it's not something you want/can use? Of course it will always be nice to purchase T11 1-on-1s that suit you, and this thread is a good idea for them to get ideas from. I'm just saying, T11 isn't your last hope for learning many of these things. If you really want to learn - go do some research yourself, don't wait for x amount of weeks and hope that T11 hands it to you on a HD-decorated platter.

Nothing against 1-on-1s or anything like like. But if you really want it - just sayin'...

*Clap clap clap* more wisdom.

And quit whining and complaining every time a 1-on-1 doesn't come out! Are you people eight years old? T11 doesn't have to put these things out you know, and you aren't going to die if you have to wait a week or so!

May 24, 2008
Retention Vanish by Chris Kenner, maybe McKenzie, but I would LOVE to see Homer Liwag do one.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
LOL. It's not a competition bro. It's not personal, and this thread won't make you any more popular or elevate your imaginary status >.>

BRodgers certainly has some nice predictions...

LOL. It's not a competition bro. It's not personal, and this thread won't make you any more popular or elevate your imaginary status >.>

BRodgers certainly has some nice predictions...

It just annoys me that he has the gall to call his own thread the real thread, and then when I point out that my thread has a different purpose than his he immediately takes his thread off topic so that he can "steal my thunder". I really don't care about the thread, in fact I posted in this one, but he is being a total jack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results