OFFICIAL: What do you guys think? Voice your opinion.

Sep 1, 2007
this site is amazing so far..especially customer support

another thing i like is the video of the trick streaming at high resolution..not to mention the editing is very well done

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
All,

Let me just say you guys have all been incredibly insightful. I literally left for less than an hour to take a phone call and when I returned there were 10+ pages of posts in this thread alone.

In regards to official staff having a "badge" of sorts, check out my avatar. Can't promise it's going to stay there, but I want to know what you guys think. So... what do ya think?

Keep all the thoughts, ideas, and insight coming.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
All,

Let me just say you guys have all been incredibly insightful. I literally left for less than an hour to take a phone call and when I returned there were 10+ pages of posts in this thread alone.

In regards to official staff having a "badge" of sorts, check out my avatar. Can't promise it's going to stay there, but I want to know what you guys think. So... what do ya think?

Keep all the thoughts, ideas, and insight coming.

HEY! Thats cool!

Sign me up!

~Jordan
P.s. Seriously though it looks pretty dang good

looks cool, I seen a guy with a picture of himself, maybe that was you? but that one is quite nice, I'd keep it, as long as the different staff, etc have different avatrs, so they can be identified visually, It's worked wonders on other forums and I'm sure it would work here too.

looks cool, I seen a guy with a picture of himself, maybe that was you? but that one is quite nice, I'd keep it, as long as the different staff, etc have different avatrs, so they can be identified visually, It's worked wonders on other forums and I'm sure it would work here too.

Yeah nice idea, but the badges work well and will help us pick out posts more easily, signatures are nice but the first thing I look for is avatars or "badges" when someone posts.

-RA69

Haha, you sure that wasn't wa007? His avatar is, straight up, some gangster Sesame Street. He's actually the guy that designed this whole place. Not too shabby, eh?

HAHA, nice one, give that guy props this design and layout is sick, just so sleek and modern, reminds me of the Guardians in website form, basically the same but yet oh so cool and over-the-top. But yeah, I guess Burt finally had enough with Ernie, a shame ain't it....

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
the Site is very visual and i like the music idea. But a very important thing is t11 staff need to find away so that people don't put the tricks on you tube, etc.
It really makes me mad when i spend my hard earned $$$$ on a trick and then see someone giving it away and giving it away poorly at that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results