OFFICIAL: What do you guys think? Voice your opinion.

I believe T11 is doing something great for the Magic Community. Bringing allot of great talent together for the better good.

I respect the fact that you allow us to talk about anything on the forums and we are allowed to mention other sites, effects, etc.

This shows that your interest are to provide a great place for us to grow and not create Fan Boy/Girls.

The talent who put this project together are some of my favorite and I feel very confident that the company will prosper.

I think the mission statement of T11 is great and I am going to do everything I can to participate and help this community grow.

Great job guys.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Yes, thats perfect.

That way prying Eyes will know its a gimmick. BUT! wont know what the gimmick is or does.

Maybe they could go a step further and let us know if it is a gimmick that can be easily replaced and or if it uses strings.

So like 1 star is a gimmick
2 stars is a gimmick with strings
And then 1star with a plus means it can be replaced.

~Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I agree with S3al. I think it's stupid to not give enough info to know what your buying. For example the stripper deck. I didn't know how it worked. They should tell you how it was made and the way to use it and then you should be able to decide weather or not you want to buy in.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I guess that system could work

Well thats just an idea. I have shown tricks to kids at school i see them the next da and they are like dude you just have a gimmicked card i read about it on PM or E or whatever.

I think we just need to be told if it is gimmicked or not.

~Jordan

wow, yeah, luckily for me, no one knows where I get my magic from because I don't share the info, mainly to keep events like that from happening...

Why not just have a little notice on the page saying "This trick includes a gimmick and can/can not be replaced by us"

that could also work, I guess the final call is on the staff here.

Sep 1, 2007
That way prying Eyes will know its a gimmick. BUT! wont know what the gimmick is or does.

Maybe they could go a step further and let us know if it is a gimmick that can be easily replaced and or if it uses strings.

So like 1 star is a gimmick
2 stars is a gimmick with strings
And then 1star with a plus means it can be replaced.

~Jordan

yes, thats a good idea, we need to have some idea whats going on. I mean please, I want to give you guys all my money but I have to know what I'm buying.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
wow, yeah, luckily for me, no one knows where I get my magic from because I don't share the info, mainly to keep events like that from happening...

that could also work, I guess the final call is on the staff here.

Actually the final call is with Chuck Norris.

I want it to be known that I was the first person to make a Chuck Norris joke on this thread.

Well, the whole Puzzle thing for like a month was a real trip, i really enjoyed it. Lots of fun.

Although, I really thought that theory 11 was gonna be a lot more than a shop and community, because even if everything is top notch, its still not going to be the revolution that the teasers promised. I mean, it was Dan White's teaser that really made me pumped, because he said "we've discovered the eleventh". and I took it totally seriously. It was foolish to have taken it that serious, but the teaser did say it flat out. So I figured you guys actually found an eleventh theory. I thought thats the only thing that can live up to the hype.

Naturally, I was really disappointed. And a little angry, because I felt i had been had. I was flipping off the screen for probably the better half of the last video.

I'm over it, but still disappointed. The tricks are good. Look great. But not worth the hype. I am looking forward to the 1 on 1 thing, but it seems really close to the feature on the astonishment project (harris's site).

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
but the real final call is from your momma.

let me be known as the guy who made the first "momma joke" on the T11 Forum

Thats what she said.

And i will be know as The first guy to be called jordan on the forums.

Everynight the boogeyman checks his closet for chuck norris.
Chuck norris went to the virgin islands THey are now just called the islands

Yo mamas glasses so thick when she looks at a map she sees people Waving at her.

Yo mama so fat if you slapped her belly you would have the worlds first perpetual motion machine.

*Dane cook* "Whhat is that!? *Sniff* IT smells like BURNT ASS!!!"
*Mitch Hedberg* "Hey look! A frog. Cool!"
*Robin Williams*We are ze french get out of ere america.OH look! germany! ALLO AMERICANS!! COME OVER HERE!! Hey Americans We have French Fries for you come here!

I will actually be know as the comedy Quoter.
~Jordan

Well, the whole Puzzle thing for like a month was a real trip, i really enjoyed it. Lots of fun.

Although, I really thought that theory 11 was gonna be a lot more than a shop and community, because even if everything is top notch, its still not going to be the revolution that the teasers promised. I mean, it was Dan White's teaser that really made me pumped, because he said "we've discovered the eleventh". and I took it totally seriously. It was foolish to have taken it that serious, but the teaser did say it flat out. So I figured you guys actually found an eleventh theory. I thought thats the only thing that can live up to the hype.

Naturally, I was really disappointed. And a little angry, because I felt i had been had. I was flipping off the screen for probably the better half of the last video.

I'm over it, but still disappointed. The tricks are good. Look great. But not worth the hype. I am looking forward to the 1 on 1 thing, but it seems really close to the feature on the astonishment project (harris's site).

that's too bad, and yes I thought it would be something other than a store as well, but now that I've delved deeper, I'm glad that it's offered a great new community.

So far, I think the site is a BLAST! Everyone here comes for a good time and just chat it's really cool. I hope you guys make a contest with more hidden clues and stuff except make it individual and whoever makes it to the end wins something =]. That would be sweet!

-RA69

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa

That really is to bad.
I like Avncer have delved deeper and have Really come to enjoy this new type of cmmunity.
Maybe you will come around

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
I want to see more trailers, lol, they are great and the music is awesome

Yes! I just thought of what this site needs, its needs a little juke box, side bar thing, tiny mp3 player on the site type of thing. So we can jam to the music wile we are on the forum or just surfing the site.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Yes! I just thought of what this site needs, its needs a little juke box, side bar thing, tiny mp3 player on the site type of thing. So we can jam to the music wile we are on the forum or just surfing the site.

Great idea.

I first thought it was going to be a new magic club or something like that..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results