OMEGA: Refills

Apr 26, 2013
Sorry, we won’t confirm/reveal the secret. All you need to know is that it’s pretty much self working and super easy to do.
I won't speculate here. It seems based on a couple concepts. I think one would have to use a bit of moving forward on spectator control of the deck, but I would assume on average, it's automatic.

May 23, 2018
Seattle
omfgtv.com
I won't speculate here. It seems based on a couple concepts. I think one would have to use a bit of moving forward on spectator control of the deck, but I would assume on average, it's automatic.
Omega is really good. The three of us in this thread have purchased multiples of it.

If you end up buying more than one and don’t like the cards you get, come back here and hopefully we or other buyers can help.

Jan 19, 2019
@jason w.(7) If you’re looking to perform a hands off mentalism effect, then I highly suggest you get omega. It is also easy to learn and I would say it’s worth the price.

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Hello. I saw the first few messages of this thread and I can tell you that I have also gotten Omega and 52 to 1. I would like to wish you good luck in finding a routine based on these 2 tricks. If you know one, hope, you could show the overview without giving the detail of course, then everybody will know. To me, there isn't much difference between the performance of both Omega and 52 to 1. But hopefully, you could tell me some.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results