Online Lectures

Hey guys.

I've been on Penguin Magic recently and they have seemed to have brought in a few magicians to do "online lectures" live. They've brought in Dan Hauss about two weeks ago and Nathan Kranzo next in line for tomorrow evening.

I think this is a pretty neat idea...I haven't seen this done anywhere else (that I know of, anyway). I think this is a great opportunity for magicians of all ages to "attend" a lecture in the case that they can't make it to any other ones. I personally, have always wanted to attend a Wayne Houchin lecture, but he doesn't come around my area (North Carolina) a lot and I've always been bummed out to see his lecture tours somewhere on the West Coast - Mid U.S area.

I think those who are interested should definitely check it out.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Yeah, I think it's very cool. I also like the ones on www.themagicsession.com Luke get's some good guys on there. And you can watch them anytime you want. I remember watching Aaron Fisher's online lecture which was 2 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I have watched online lectures at themagicsessions.com and penguin magic and both were free and outstanding! I would highly recommend both.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results