Open Triumph By Dani DaOrtiz

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
Hello guys, I saw this amazing triumph effect and I was wondering: first off, I don't know any triumph trick or how it's done so if answering this question reveal anything, dont answer. My two questions about this trick is:

Can you show that the entire deck has been reverse face up? And if not, can you "arrange" the deck (by shuffling or another method without naming it) to be able to perform another trick rigth after you've perform this one or should it be a "grand finale"? Thank you for answering.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Dani offers a brilliant cleanup on his Fat Brothers 2 DVD, which teaches his Open Triumph. If you see the Sloppy Shuffle Triumph download here on theory11, you will get sort of how the clean up works once you get the download. It is well worth it. I perform this triumph any chance I get, as well as Sloppy Shuffle or Hollingworth's Triumph routine in Drawing Room Deceptions (depends on the situation). If I have enough time, Dani DaOrtiz's version is the one I will perform. If I don't have much time, I will do Sloppy Shuffle or Hollingworth's version.

Sep 1, 2010
no. this is a finally trick. i don't think a trick should be performed after this. anyway, just get another deck out

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results