Opinion?

Apr 28, 2008
Why are you asking about some guy with a few videos on Youtube?

I didn't like most of the changes,some of the clean ups looks very unnatural.

I watched a couple of the other videos and they all seem quite mediocre, they don't stand out from any of the thousands of videos on Youtube.

He's not bad but not great either. Although, it can be hard to say how good somebody is when there's only a few Youtube videos, it could be way better for live audiences.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Hmm...well he's better than me at covering the change than me...there again, a non-existant, cake eating, faceless toad with no genitals is probably better at covering a cardini change than me...

May 24, 2008
Yes, I don't understand the point of this topic, but his changes and clean ups looked very unnatural to me, even though the execution of the change was fairly well done.

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
What I Think..!

I love To watch YouTube Performers But... Yes there is A but. There is a big Difference Form Actual Street Magic And people that Just Do YouTube Or any other Video Host Sites. All these Videos Work well Online But in the streets Would Not Be so Great. So from my Point of View Great Video Good Moves And Changes But Not really My cup Of tea YouTube = Perfect Trick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results