Order Troubles

Cyberus

Elite Member
Apr 6, 2014
First of all: HI!,

I have a problem with an order. It?s not about anything in the cart it?s more the order itself. Everytime when I want to checkout it does?t complete the order. At first I alwasy get an error that my cardnumber is invalid (what isn?t the case becouse I bought several thing meanwhile without a problem and i even called the company). Now it doesn?t even brings up the error window. Just links me back to the site where you have to enter your cardnumber, name, bla bla bla. Oh and always when i wanna sign in, I get the error "your account has timed out" or something like that and it links me back to the sign in screen. It always works on the 2nd try (just in case if those 2 problems are connected).

I tried a different browser and even a different PC. Contacted the support once without any responce and replyed to an autogenerated mail (which was telling me that there are still items in my cart and i never checked out), also without any sign of life.

So has anyone had the same problem?
Did i missed something?
MasterCard not accepted?
US only?

Or am i just cursed?
Please let me know if I can do anything or if I?m just to dumb, I just want one of those boxes!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey there!

Our support team responds to all messages we receive within 1 business day. If you don't hear back from us after a day, try again! We will be happy to take a look into this for you.

Have a great weekend!

// L

Cyberus

Elite Member
Apr 6, 2014
Just to clear things out I just ordered the box.

The problem had nothing to do with anything on my browser, laptop, history or whatever. Comes out that the creditcard company where I live (Austria, next to germany, in the hearth of europe) blocks the checkout on sites that use the same script as this side for "fraudprevention". They saw that i ordered here several times and called me becouse that seemed like a fraud and after 10 minutes of explaining I have the permission to order here! Holy crap the glas human got far!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results