Ordering using a UK Credit/Debit Card

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys.

I tried to place an order for Chris Kenner's sleight and when I was paying, an error message came up saying that I had an invalid credit card number. I'm from the UK by the way and I'm using a UK debit card (solo) which I have no problems with placing orders from other places.

Is there another way that the Theory11 team could use for the paying system, like Paypal or something so that I can use my card??

Anyone else have this problem too?

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Pay pal would be great.

Mind you, if you could do interact over the net, that would be even better. I don't keep any money in my paypal account and it takes a while with e-checks to clear, so ordering takes even longer that way.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm just hoping the T11 team read this and do add a Paypal system. I can't really order at the moment...

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys,

I had exactly the same problem as you. But luckily, I found a solution.

I'm signed up at Entropay and use a virtual VISA card. It works very similarly to Paypal but you can put money into your account and then create virtual VISA cards to use.

If you have any questions about it, feel free to PM me. I'd be more than happy to help.

Sep 2, 2007
???
Yeah I have no problem with paying with Visa Debit. THough Paypal would be very nice...as I have to pay a charge for overseas transactions (from the UK)!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results