original effect. new concept towards the sandwich effect. i think.

Jul 19, 2009
"i have a method for every phase, and were thought of within 3 minutes, and tried out.

now tell me that dsnt sound cocky.

-M.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I think people should stop trying to make new effects and start trying to make the old effects new. I don't care if you can make a folded up elephant appear between the two red aces. Most people would still just film this on a blurry webcam pointed at their groin to the sound of some equally talented rapper.

Jul 2, 2008
Yes, it was cocky- for a reason. To say to you, big freakin' deal, "you may or may not release it"- if I could think of a method in a matter of minute,s why are you showcasing this like it's something COMPLETELY new and incredible.

Jul 19, 2009
i was asking for opinions and advice. not to showcase and act like im a big shot magician which im not. i dont want to start a forum argument cause they are pointless and immature. if i was a cocky fag to you in anyway, i apologize.

-M.

Jul 19, 2009
yes and i got some great reactions. but the methods need a bit of tweeking. its a bit to sketchy lol.

Randomwrath:the sandwhich concept has been around for a very long time. its an old concept. so basically, this trick is a new version of an old concept. which is exactly what u sed people should do."stop trying to make new effects and start trying to make the old effects new." i suggest you do some more research and try again. P.S: i dont like rap music :D

Last edited by a moderator:
May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Randomwrath:the sandwhich concept has been around for a very long time. its an old concept. so basically, this trick is a new version of an old concept. which is exactly what u sed people should do."stop trying to make new effects and start trying to make the old effects new." i suggest you do some more research and try again.
I am well aware of this. I wasn't talking about making new versions of old effects, I was talking about presentation. About why YOUR performances are better than everyone else's. And it's not because you can make a folded up card jump between two sets of aces. It's because you make a trick worth watching. And unless every trick you already do is the best it can, you don't need more, sketchy material.

Please note that this wasn't intended as a bash, merely my opinion on inventing new tricks. Also, I am in no way suggesting that all my tricks are the best they can be. However I am aiming to get there.

P.S: i dont like rap music :D
Good. That's one less people for the assassins to vis*COUGH*Oh look, a UFO!

Jul 19, 2009
first of all, thank you for not intending to bash. secondly, i never mentioned anything on how to present it. its a description of the effect. i have patter and a performance routine for this effect. i would gladly share it with you. just send me a pm.

-M.

EDIT: and btw, you didnt mention a thing about presentation on your other post.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results