Originality check

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I doubt it. One could argue the base move is published in The Royal Road to Card Magic and if it's what I think it is, it's essentially a variation of the Wesley James Add-On.

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
I don't think that this has much to do with a Wesely James Add-On, but I think I've
seen something like this before - Can't remember where...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 29, 2012
UK
yes. It is completely different from the wesley james add on but I couldn't shake off the feeling that I had seen this before so I came on the forum to see if anyone else knew.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
My own personal policy is that if my urge is to ask on a forum, it's probably not original. I also always start out assuming someone has done anything I come up with before.

The reason I liken it to the Wesley James Add-On cannot really be talked about here because it exposes the method. I could be wrong on the method but I don't really believe in the open discussion of possible methods to someone else's work.

Bryson G.

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
At first glance...

To me the first control looked like the Shinobi Control, or at least is the only way I could describe it, as I'm sure would fly by laymen, but looks really fishy and unnatural to me. The second control was even fishier and I don't even understand what was happening under the deck int he middle of the video.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results