Panic And Distortion

Nov 1, 2007
Since i just purchased panic and distortion i was wondering.. what if someone wants to see the gimmick? Are you able to show it to them without letting them know its a gimmick? Or... do i have to make a quick switch or something?

Sep 1, 2007
USA
there are nice little moves you can do at the end of each trick to switch the gimmicks.... and they're not really even 'move' per say

{too revealing?}

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
Hey, I don't own distorsion, I purchased Panic about 3 days ago, it has not come in yet, but I read on another post that the gimmick is examinable. I'm not excactly sure but thats what I heard.

Sep 2, 2007
In both effects, everything can be handed out for examination. Remember that your audience does not know that you are using gimmicks.

After you finish your Distortion performance, you can hand out the six of diamonds to your audience. If you watch the Distortion Except, you'll see that all the six of diamonds and the four of diamonds -- the two cards that visually transpose -- can and are examined.

The same applies to Panic. The deck, after it vanishes and then reappears, can be examined. All the advice, tips, techniques for handling and using the gimmicks, which you will need to end cleanly, is taught in the respective DVDs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
I own both. In panic, showing the gimmick is part of the effect, and Aaron shows you in the effect itself how to end clean (it is built into his very simple and effective original handling). Same with Distortion. The audience member will end with both cards in their hands after the change, and even if they want to check the deck for trickery and shenanigans they can, Wayne teaches you a very effective very simple way of accomplishing all of this. For both effects, the important thing is your focus (where you look, what you talk about) and your fluidity. As long as you practice long enough to be fluid, you will have two masterpieces in your hands. If you need any other help or more questions feel free to PM me I'll do my best (about any T11 dvd product including the Trilogy and Witness)

Nov 1, 2007
haha thankk youu soo much. Cause my friend has dd, distortion and panic and he got both of them for me and i checked out the gimmicks. By the looks of it you could tell that distortion is used with gimmicks and same with panic when i observed them. over all they're amazing.

Aug 31, 2007
California
on the subject of examining gimmicks, i've always wondered if there is a gimmick the spectators can examine. like, you have to know how to operate it to operate it at all. that'd be very cool.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results