Panic Gimmick

Aug 31, 2007
hey, i was thinking of purchasing panic, but i saw in the forums people asking about the color of the panic gimmick, is there a gimmick? if so is it random color)like distortion (lucky for me i got a red one and i use red masters =])

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Will there be any replacement that we can buy if the gimmick of Panic is worn out (after tons of practices + sweat+ dirt)?

I know that it has been said that Distortion 's gimmick replacement will be available (for those who bought the dvd) later on ; but, will they do they same for Panic as well?

I got Distortion; I'm still wondering if I should buy Panic or not.
:confused:

Aug 31, 2007
Probably there won't be refills of Panic. Just because it is MUCH more durable than the Distortion gimmick. I foresee my set lasting a good amount of time. And when the time comes around, I will definitely purchase another set.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am glad they will be putting out just the gimmicks. Last night at the daryl lecture wew ent out for pizza after and I got to show daryl the trick, He loved it.

But his modo is, "Always end clean". So I don't think he would use it.

If youa re considering buying panic I highly recomend it. It is simple yet so much fun to perform and ocne you get it you will see why.

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
that could be his perception.......but doesn't that contradict with his famous creation "The Enchanted Cube"? Or maybe he doesn't do the trick anymore?

And I do believe the true "end" of the trick is clean....it depends where you define the "end" point...

anywho, refills would be great for such types of product.......and to have them come in different backs might be a nice addition.

i thought of a way when i got mine that i could prolly reconstruct the gimmick but it would likly be more time consuming to be worth it. id hope the refil pack, is several gimmick for lets say 10 bucks for like 5 or somthing

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
I am glad they will be putting out just the gimmicks. Last night at the daryl lecture wew ent out for pizza after and I got to show daryl the trick, He loved it.

But his modo is, "Always end clean". So I don't think he would use it.

If youa re considering buying panic I highly recomend it. It is simple yet so much fun to perform and ocne you get it you will see why.

Well, if you finish by revealing where the deck went, which is almost demanded by the effect, then you will end completely clean if you wish.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results