Panic Or Distortion

Mar 14, 2008
Hey guys,

I'm new here on the forums and I thought that you guys might want a little bit of a background about me.

I've been doing magic for over a year. I am mostly a card kind-of-guy. However, I am starting to slowly ease myself into coin magic and if you guys have any suggestions, feel free to PM me.

In card work, I consider myself somewhat of an intermediate. I am by no means an advanced handler, however I am a quick learner and love to learn and to impress people.

Today, as I was browsing T11, I was very interested in both Panic and Distortion. Though I would gladly buy both, I am saving up money for some coin magic and I was wondering if you guys could give me your two cents on the afore mentioned products. Thanks.

-AznSkillz

Jan 13, 2008
allow me to welcome you to the forums and theory11......we are pretty cool here and always ready to debate or talk about magic..more importantly we do this without getting angry or being insulting.....be sure to read the forum rules and look forward to the saturday night contests...they take place on...get this....saturday night...

well if ya say your getting into coin magic why not digital dissolve....i hear its incredible and as you learn your coin flourishes you can add them and give ya something to perform while ya work on your other coin stuff......

as far is the other two go....its really dead even for me.....but in the forums here you can look up many product reviews in the forum sections under "product reviews"...they are alot of help...

Mar 14, 2008
Prince Hidago,

Thanks for the welcoming, I already checked out the forum rules and what not. I will look into Digital Dissolve as soon as I can decide on which product to get, Panic or Distortion.

Can you guys give me your opinions on other factors such as: ease of performing, which gimmick is more, for a lack of a better word, "better", more reactions, stronger reactions, easier to learn, easier to break, etc. Thanks.

-AznSkillz

Mar 14, 2008
Hey guys,

Thanks for the much appreciated input, I think i'm gonna go for Panic after all. It certainly does have much more applications than Distortion. Thanks.

-AznSkillz

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
You made the right choice, Panic is way better. You're making the deck vanish for heaven's sake! But then again, Distortion is good when you want to show the exact moment cards switch places.

Welcome to t11, by the way. We rock. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results