Panic Review

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
Hey guys, Panic came in today. When it came I tore open the box and put the dvd in the player. When I opened up the gimmick I said to myself ( What! this thing is the gimmick!) I honestly thought that it was worthless. I watched the dvd and had low hopes. So after about an hour or two, I went down to my sister to show her the trick. She's is extremely sceptical, and I thought she would figure it out right away. So I performed the trick flawlessly and she didn't figure out a thing, I was completey blown away by the expression on her face, (which was priceless) then I decided to show to my dad (who used to do magic) and he didn't figure out a thing. From that moment I had someting telling me that I would be using the effect a lot. From then on I learned not to judge a book by its cover. The trick is mind-blowing, the teaching is great, Aaron goes over everything, the trick is worth every penny.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Nice story, but could you go over anything that you thought was bad about the effect, if there was anything of that nature?

A friend of my turns out to have a side hobby of magic that I didn't even know. He showed me the effect and I couldn't belive the gaff was so clever, it fooled me everytime. He let me borrow it and try it out, and I'm horrible at most magic tricks, but even I could pull it off. It's one of tose things you think will never work, but it's the simplicity that makes everyone dumbfounded, they always think of like really complicated reasons like invisible thread, or it went up your sleave somehow, it's brilliant. I'm thinking of buying it myself.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Oh, ok, then that's fine. Is it like really fragile or something? Or won't last a long time? Because that stuff wouldn't reveal it.

Sep 2, 2007
Oh, ok, then that's fine. Is it like really fragile or something? Or won't last a long time? Because that stuff wouldn't reveal it.
I've had my Panic gimmick for about two months, and it's still in perfect, working condition. In my opinion, the gimmick is not fragile at all. Further, replacement Panic gimmicks are available, just in case, but, with good care, they should be not necessary.

Cheers,
JTM

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Sounds good, but I noticed that all the tricks on here involve a gimmick, (I don't know about witness) but they should put on some good old impromptu effects I mean seriously just to perfect sleight of hand

Oct 24, 2007
7.95 is a great price, considering other sites sell just the gimmick for almost the price as the dvd and gimmick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results