Panic & TnR Questions

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
i had some question to verify what i want to buy, i wanted to know the following,
does TnR use a gimick if it does, can it be homemade? or is it impromptu, and angle safety?

and
panic, can the gimmick be gome made or the gimmick is sent with the DVD purchase

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
TnR does use a gimmick, and yes, it is homemade - the Download/DVD will teach you how to make it.

Panic comes with a gimmick, and it'd be very difficult to make it yourself.

Sep 9, 2007
i had some question to verify what i want to buy, i wanted to know the following,
does TnR use a gimick if it does, can it be homemade? or is it impromptu, and angle safety?

and
panic, can the gimmick be gome made or the gimmick is sent with the DVD purchase

TnR uses a gimmick that they teach you how to make on the DVD, but the gimmick is small and relatively easy to use. you can get about 160 degrees on it (not quite a full 180) you could probably make up for the other 20 degrees by handling ultra carefully, but i like using a buffer.

panic's gimmick is sent with the DVD. You can order another one when yours wears out (which will take a long time unless you spill something on them or tear them or something). I suppose you can make a version of it using a couple of different methods if you're clever, but t11's would def be better. Downside is the gimmick only comes in Red Backed Bikes (no blues or other decks). Still though, a great trick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results