Panic

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I always see videos of Panic but never any of Widespread Panic. Does anyone who owns the DVD use Widespread Panic?? Or do you prefer just Panic? Why or why not?

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
gotcha. Thanks for your reply. Does Panic hit pretty hard with your spectators?

And to everyone who does Panic, is it annoying to carry around the gimmick?

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Have you found ways to use the gimmick for other tricks or soley Panic?

Also, I have heard they sell the gimmick in case your ruin the gimmick....any truth?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I'm sure they do, just contact customer support. Someone may well have created another effect for the Panic gimmick, but as far as I can tell, it would be used for the same purpose as in Panic.

Sep 2, 2007
Also, I have heard they sell the gimmick in case your ruin the gimmick....any truth?
As mentioned above, if you do ruin your gimmick, replacement gimmicks are available by simply submitting a support ticket. However, I've had my gimmick for approximately a year now -- and have used it frequently -- but haven't needed a replacement yet.

Additionally, I often use Widespread Panic as a precursor to Panic -- and for me, it simply adds to the effect. Nonetheless, Panic in and of itself is simply amazing; the addition of Widespread Panic simply puts it over the top. :)

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results