Past 3 days

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
Hi guys
The past three days I have been preforming for lost of kids at my school. The first day I get a crowd of about 50 or more (my school has over 1000 kids) from just doing some ACR. Then I did silver copper brass and that blew them all away. The next trick I did was stairway with some other rubber band routines to back it up and they loved it!!!! The day after, the seniors invited me over to preform some more so almost immediately I get a crowd of 50 and by the time I get my cards out the crowd multiplied!! So I did my other routine with wow 2.0, ACR, tarbel tricks, ect. But today, the 3rd day, was by far the best. First I was in the cafeteria preforming my two card monte with twilight angels to follow up. And when I look up to see how big the crowd was not just a few people... it was the entire senior table (which is about 100-125) I was so amazed, so I ended my routine with silver copper brass ( since that was a huge hit the first day). Throughout the day I got high fives from people I didn't know, I got complements from girls that came out of know where, I even was asked by a girl to go out with her, but then I was called to the principals office... When I went into a conference room ( where the 4 principals were sitting;yes I said 4...don't ask) they asked what I was doing in the middle of the crowds for the past 3 days, so when I told them I did magic they wanted me to preform so I did, and they loved it. I had no idea that my magic would go around school in 3 days!!!
tell me what you guys think of this
Thanks

Fanofyankees13

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
United States
It's pretty neat that you got to experience something like this, and I'm glad everyone liked your magic. At my school, even taking out a deck of cards warrants detention because the principals assume you are gambling -______-

May 17, 2011
Well man good for you, that's an awesome story. but like SebaMan said, try from now on spreading your preformanses into two-three trick bits, that way you don't run out of material to fast.

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
yeah I will be preforming maybe two times a week from here on out, (and don't worry I still have a LOT of material left thanks to Tarbel)

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
One advice: Don't be their magic monkey ... You would think people won't forget someone with such talents. Trust me .... if you perform that often for regular people, they WILL ... been there, done that

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results