Penguin Magic

May 7, 2008
They were bought out by Ellusionist.

j/k
The site's probably just experiencing domain/server issues.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
No, 2.0 hasn't arrived... we all know that'll come in two weeks... along with the Penguin Magazine that was expected December 15th, 2007. :rolleyes:

On a brighter note, though... Penguin's back up and running.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Weird things going on there, that's for sure. I made an order with them on Tuesday and it still hasn't shipped yet.

That's probably not true. Often, your order Status just doesn't change quick enough- happens to me all the time. So you think it hasn't shipped, but in reality, it has. I recommend E-Mailing their Customer Service... because I for one would be pretty angry if it took over a week for my order to ship... if that is the case.

May 2, 2008
Hollywood, FL
Sometimes I get an e-mail notification, Sometimes I don't. I've given up trying to find a pattern in it. On the up side, I've never seen a time when my order was not shipped the next day. (Unless it was special order).

Tim

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yeah, but they only put them in random orders.

Like I said, it may take a while to change. They're probably still getting a lot of orders because of the bonuses, though, so they may be really busy.

Again, E-Mail or call Customer Service, they'll be sure to help you.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Email sent :). They had better throw in some M&Ms for the inconvenience :p PEANUT ONES!

Haha. I'm still waiting for the mail-man to come so I can see if I get my free copy of Elixir of Life today... it shipped last... Friday, so it should be here soon. I would cry with joy if I got M&Ms... I've never gotten M&Ms before in a Penguin order. :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results