People trade magic tricks?

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
well the title says " People trade magic?"
My answer is yes people do, here is one. I answered the question correctly so please rethink your comment before posting.

I thought the point of the thread was to answer why people trade magic, where they do it and such and else, NOT discriminate fellow magicians.

Aug 7, 2008
People trade magic for several reasona.
Everyone has their own opinions and thoughts on topics like these.
This is just mine :

Some people could be trading cause theyre one of the greedy people who do not respect the art of magic, want to learn all the magic tricks they could, not perfect them, and perform them for whatever reason (fame, girls, idk)

Some people could be trading because of their lack of funds for magic.
These (some) people could be the same people as the ones above, or serious magicians who want to perfect their art.

BASICALLY, it really depends on the situation like everything else in life...
there could be hundereds of answers for threads like these

MY opinions : well, i trade. i dont believe its wrong, as long as its someone your close to who also respects magic as much as you do. but to the people who are on youtube begging for tricks...well, they can do whatever they want, becuase we really cant do much about them.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
That's an awesome elevator, I use it a lot, brilliant move.

Yeah pretty much, people trade secrets, it's quite rampant on YouTube. Oh well. I always have where I found the trick to begin with in my video descriptions, that's about it...

Don't get me wrong, I teach my close magician friends magic effects, or moves etc... But I do not expect to have anything back from them, as in a "trade".

However, asking around randomly wanting to trade magic effects is really really sad.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results