Perfect Faro Algorithm

Mar 12, 2013
I've been trying to find a resource that easily gives an algorithm for a perfect Faro shuffle. I would like to be able to tell a program how many shuffles I would do (in or out) and be able to find out the location of any card based on that. So far, no luck.

I created one of my own on Microsoft Excel. While it is limited to a strictly 52 card deck with how I have it set up, it is useful. If anyone knows of a better resource, I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Also, if anyone wishes for a copy of my Excel file (or the formula I used), I'd be willing to share (just email me). You would need at least rudimentary knowledge of Excel to be able to make your own version of it.

If anyone does email me, I check my email hap-hazardously, so it may take a few days for me to get back to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mar 12, 2013
I think what I am looking for is more of a computer program than a book to make it a little easier/more efficient to plot out potential tricks from using the perfect Faro.

Thank you for the resources, though!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results