Phenomenon!

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hi Katie,
If you know these guys personally maybe you can help me out here. Which one of them (Criss Angel or Jim Calahan) would win in a fist fight? And which would win in a chess match? And who would do better on Top Chef?

Well Jim in a fist fight. Criss is smart enough to hire intelligent people to play chess for him and I would win on Top Chef.

Katie

This is just my personal opinion. Don't ask me to prove it, except the top chef one.

Oct 21, 2007
why would you say Jim would win in a fist fight? I am not a huge Criss Angel fan, I am not really a fan of his actually. I do enjoy his shows but like I said, I am not a fan.

I think it would be a draw, they are both cry babies and obviously whine a lot. Jim obviously uses big words or words such as "idealogical bigot", making himself LOOK intelligent. You know what, they are both wussies. A 14 year old kid could put the smack down on these two at the same time.

After they both jumped down each others throats, I really felt like putting each one of them over my shoulder and burping them.

Well Jim in a fist fight. Criss is smart enough to hire intelligent people to play chess for him and I would win on Top Chef.

Katie

This is just my personal opinion. Don't ask me to prove it, except the top chef one.

Good answer, although I would have thought that Criss would win the fight since he is such a big guy and obviously spends a lot of time working out. Of course that does not mean he would be a good fighter.

That would be great if you got on Top Chef Katie. You could mix magic with your cooking and bend the serving spoons with your and stuff.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
So...who's ready for tonights episode? Does anyone think that Jim will make it passed elimination?

Katie, you cook?...and good too? o_O
Somehow I'm slowly becoming even more jealous of Mr. Kenner as the days go by. =P Also, spread the word to George that he needs to accept my friend request via Myspace. I'm starting to think that I'm just not worthy. Haha.

Personally...I'm thinking that Criss would win the fist fight. Though, from the looks of things...it seemed that Jim had a decent arm reach.

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz

Katie

well criss is obviously pretty built...he seems to work out alot (from the looks of it)

john..well kinda lanky...but you think he would win?
was he a wrestler in high shool?
martial arts?

what makes you think that?
I personally think the host would kick some butt!

-brad

Oct 21, 2007
Krash, that was just his shirt that made his arms look long. I personally think they would both whine until they past out before a punch could get through.

Oct 21, 2007
I am definitly going to watch today, you know damn well that Criss will give it to him again. hehe. This is so bad it's just to funny lol.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Heh, you mean Jim? But, yeah. You've got to keep in mind that he most likely had most of his energy drained due to possession. The whole circle of salt around him was the icing on the cake for me.

Shane K.

my bad....i kept on getting them mixed up...i am having problems with someone named john...almost violent ones...i kicked the names...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results