Phenomenon!

I agree, Eran was by far the best and his presentation went well with it. Besides that it seemed sorta lame just guessing a whole bunch of stuff, and saying it's at random. And that Uri Geller thing made no sense, since they probably had ample time to switch his prediction thingy or whatever, and it just wasn't believable. I'm hoping next week the other people see what they're up against and will blow the roof off the place, that's what I'm expecting, jaw-dropping "WTF!!??!?" reactions. Overall not bad, I'll watch it again next week.

-RA69

Sep 2, 2007
Did you guys notcvire that whenever Uri like something, Criss didn't, and whenever Criss liked something, Uri didn't? I think that it's scripted to do that... ANYWAYS I really like Eran. and I knew which one the nails were in before Carmen started naming off the numbers. :) But anyways. I'm rooting for Eran and Angela funovitz. why her?? Becasuse I've known about her for awhile, and she's the minority, I think that she's the only female.

Sep 9, 2007
I think generally, they were all good and i would have enjoyed them in person, but like Chris said, they all need to raise the bar. This is TV, and having Uri and Chris on who have performed such extreme stunts really casts a shadow on them.

Also, it was probably just jitters, but they were all pretty monotone except for the crazy dude with the beartrap. And that small trap was a ****ty convincer. clearly the second trap was rigged/fake. but he could be interesting as the show progresses.

Last, they ALL need to drop those stupid "i was abandoned/orphaned/someone in my family died" storylines. It loses it's dark mystic effect when EVERYONE has one that's so close. And what's the deal with Uri pretending all the mentalism is real? Clearly the stories and tricks are part of the act and false. Kudos to Chris for calling out the routine names and grading fairly.

I thought todays show was very boring. The only thing I liked that showed suspense was that guy with those nailguns. I think I might of missed the very beginning, but I didn't see one illusion throughout that whole thing. is it mainly stunts and mentalism? it just seems like it is.

The guy that did that metalist thing with the phonebooks was just bad, his presentation was bad I thought, very boring. I hope there will be people doing illusions next week or something. The wolf trap routine sucked, You could tell he was in pain from the way his hand was after his showing. I just didn't see anything that made me go WOW!. :(

Uh... there are looking for the best MENTALIST... these are not stage magicians... There aren't going to be big "Illusions" or anything.

Sharp

Yes!!! I was really disappointed in the show. I did not like Uri or Angel either. I thought Angels comments were just more of his boasting about himself. " Well when I did that I used a real gun" Who cares!!!!!!

Sep 2, 2007
did anyone else think that phenomenon was a major upset?

I was pissed how Chris angel Dissed some of the people.

Remeber that one episode of mindfreak when criss angel does "mentalisim"
and he was like "think of a name"...."is it Bob?"...."OMGGGG"...so fake=p

I HATE how the say

The Mind of Uri Geller
Okay

And the mastery of criss angel
What!?!?!?

Jesus Christ!?!?!? I BETTER not here that again frikken BS

BTW did anyone see during the middle of the show the for got to edit the camera going into criss angels mouth so it look like he was making out with a peice of glass.:D

Sep 2, 2007
My comment from other thread

I was pissed how Chris angel Dissed some of the people.

Remeber that one episode of mindfreak when criss angel does "mentalisim"
and he was like "think of a name"...."is it Bob?"...."OMGGGG"...so fake=p

I HATE how they say

"The mind of Uri Geller"
Okay

"The mastery of Criss angel"

What!?!?!?

Jesus Christ!?!?!? I BETTER not here that again frikken BS

BTW did anyone see during the middle of the show the for got to edit the camera going into criss angels mouth so it look like he was making out with a peice of glass.:D

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
The show wasn't all that cracked up to be. I'm hoping that next week will be better. I'm looking forward to seeing the girl go. But these four guys weren't that good.

Criss had to be 100% brutally honest. That's what they told him to do and it's their show. So he had to do what he had to do.

I think many of you are jealous of him. Maybe because every time you do a trick, his name is mentioned. No mater what, real or camera tricks, he's an illusionist. That's what he does. He lets you decide whether it real or just an illusion. I don't see why many people have a problem with him.

Oct 21, 2007
Uh... there are looking for the best MENTALIST... these are not stage magicians... There aren't going to be big "Illusions" or anything.

Sharp

well, this show isn't going to do that great. Things that they are performing need to be mixed with other routines. going from mentalism, stunts, mentalism, and back to stunts is going to be boring. I know it's my opinion but it was boring. Do you believe it will be better next week? I sure don't, I believe it's going to be the same, just with different mentalism affects and stunts. In no way do I see anything within the next few weeks that is going to be great or amazing.:)

I believe most of the people out there that watched this show were probably like "oh god, that was completely staged". In order to capture an amazing mentalist affect or routine, it better be something remarkable. Otherwise people that watch it on TV will just second guess it. Which means, they weren't impressed at all.

Sep 2, 2007
I think many of you are jealous of him. Maybe because every time you do a trick, his name is mentioned. No mater what, real or camera tricks, he's an illusionist. That's what he does. He lets you decide whether it real or just an illusion. I don't see why many people have a problem with him.

Jealous!?

No I hate him for using so many dam camera tricks and paid actors,and he has the nerve to criticize other magicians. pff -__-

Sep 1, 2007
Phenomenon was trash.

1. Chriss angel did good, he was a good judge. But he still has a problem talking about him self to much. And he said the name of the first effect and who it was made it....thanks chris.

2. Uri just loves everyone....like everyone.

3. The people want you to think they have powers, but then they treat this like some broad way show. And some of them seemed like they where on auto pilot.

4. O yea, between Phenomenon, mindfreak, and david blaine, most of our effects are just going to be showen on tv, and they will lose there "special feeling" because your going to run across people who are going to say "HEY I SAW (insert name here) DO THAT.

5. No one there was creative really, it was all just stuff that other people thought up. This shows me that most people are not creative, and thats bad. Add if these guys are the future of mental magic, and stuff like that, In other words the next Phenomenon, we are screwed.

Oct 25, 2007
Jealous!?

No I hate him for using so many dam camera tricks and paid actors,and he has the nerve to criticize other magicians. pff -__-

True, most videos that expose his "big illusions" show it all as camera tricks and video editing. He is way too overhyped.

As for the show last night, I saw it and thought it was crap, not going to watch it again.

Sep 2, 2007
O.K. guys. the girls name there is 'Angela funofitz' (The girl wearing the red dress) and I've seen some stuff from her in one of her demo videos. she's one of very few female magicians, and she REPRESENTS!

Sep 2, 2007
can she get onto national television? YEEEESSSS. Can she win beuty pagaewnts? yes. Can she be in the medicinal industry? yeeeesss :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results