Phenomenon!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I cant wait for it tonight!, Im rooting for Jim Callohane, Jim Karol, and Guy Bavli, whos exiceted!?...

Oh I'm stoked. I cannot wait until 8pm. Tonight is going to be an amazing night for me when it comes to TV. Between Phenomenon at 8pm and then the new Ghost Hunters episode on Sci-Fi at 9pm...*thumbs up*

Shane K.

PS. I'm assuming that after tonights episode, there is going to be a flood of posts here, eh?

Sep 1, 2007
As much as I can't stand chriss angel, I am looking forward to it. $5 dollars says they do some sort of stupid magic thing where the judges appear on stage out of no where.

Sep 2, 2007
I was just reading a review for Phenomenon, and here's what it said:

"Criss Angel and Uri Geller collaborate on this new live series, in which 10 people try to display their gifts -- or illusions -- in ways that impress both the celebrity judges and viewers at home. My psychic prediction: Unless there's a writer's strike, 'Phenomenon' will vanish by February, never to return. How do I know? I had a tele-vision."

Doesn't sound too enthralling, at least from the review.

However, that does not mean that I'm not watching it -- in fact, I am enticed with it and its celebrity guests: Carmen Electra, Ross Mathews, Rachel Hunter (all of whom, from what I hear, astutely know about magic and mentalism. ;))

Hope it turns out well.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
It's like an American Idol for magicians lol.
Ughh, can't wait any longer.
2 hours and 34 minutes left!!!
Might as well get something done, like my homework or something.
I'm a senior just so you all know. lol
- Dan

Sep 1, 2007
It's like an American Idol for magicians lol.
Ughh, can't wait any longer.
2 hours and 34 minutes left!!!
Might as well get something done, like my homework or something.
I'm a senior just so you all know. lol
- Dan

Hey, I live in hawaii. It does not come on here for like 7 hours. Be happy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results