Planning on Download

May 22, 2009
U showed them to me privately but ill tell u again. these tricks are awsome and I would be interested in learning both of them they seem to utillize a similar concepts.

Jul 28, 2009
Thanks to both of u especially u Tom.

DeceptionInc,

howd he take the words out ur mouth u didnt get the vid. in private

Sep 9, 2009
believ it or not i saw this on utube while searchin for somethin!! and it just got released wow.

w/e

i think the prev. posts summed it up the tricks were very nice and id kill just to know that popout move u do. :)

Well done my friend. They were very smooth. And creative. Once again really smooth. I liked how the music went with the flow. I would love to learn these, they are pretty simple but that pop out move thing you did, is pretty sick.

I hope these get the views they deserve.

J.

Hey man,
I think your videos were awesome. I liked them both and before I knew it i started making up a patter for it. I think the second one would be cool if you could force a Jack and I would have called it Jumping Jack. Its a really nice idea though.

Thanks

Justin Way

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Nick, nice job on the video (I only watched the first one).

I have to be honest though... As an effect and a video, it was nice. As a product, not so much.

It basically reminds me of the type of effects I used to create pairing a control with a shapeshifter change when I was six months into magic. For me, it was a well-performed but otherwise meaningless mix of sleights that doesn't stand out in any way to anything else on the market. Simply put, again, it's a good video, but as a product, there's absolutely no reason why I wouldn't rather save my money to buy Magic of Ascanio, Theatre of the Mind, Approaching Magic, Carneycopia, etc.

Jul 28, 2009
Thanks a lot guys.

Thanks JDENredden for clearing things up. Im thinking about releasing them soon but i dont wsant to jsut have them like there, so im thinking about giving it to maybe a select few people but i dont know how to select these people.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results