Poor self-grooming + Distortion = Bad

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Well, he said that would be appropriate in our topic titles, so I put it, but here's the main point of this thread.

A piece of advice to those who perform Distortion: When performing it, make sure that you don't have any of these substances on your hands:
Butter
Syrup
Chocolate sauce
Mud
WATER
Butter (I can't stress this enough)
Hand lotions and/or hand sanitizers.
Any liquid
Hair gel (specifically the kind W:H uses)

Those who own this effect will know why I recommend thoroughly washing AND drying your hands before performing this effect.

P.S. I'll post a review on the aforementioned effect later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Well, he said that would be appropriate in our topic titles, so I put it, but here's the main point of this thread.

I believe that you misunderstood Richard. He stated that "I want Richard to father my children" would be an appropriate topic title, if and only if the thread was about your desire to have Richard father your child.

One element of hydrogen and two elements of oxygen

HO2? I believe the correct chemical formula for water is H2O (Two atoms, not elements, of oxygen and one atom, not element, of oxygen.

A piece of advice to those who perform Distortion: When performing it, make sure that you don't have any of these substances on your hands:
Butter
Syrup
Chocolate sauce
Mud
One element of hydrogen and two elements of oxygen
Butter (I can't stress this enough)
Hand lotions and/or hand sanitizers.

You forgot about Wayne Houchin's gel and dihydrogren monoxide. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I believe that you misunderstood Richard. He stated that "I want Richard to father my children" would be an appropriate topic title, if and only if the thread was about your desire to have Richard father your child.

You forgot about Wayne Houchin's gel and dihydrogren monoxide. :D

Cheers,
JTM

You're right, maybe I did. But I took it as meaning that would be an appropriate title, regardless of the overall point of your post.

Ooh, how could I forget those?!
:D

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
You're right, but hey... send me a picture of your girlfriend/fiance/wife and maybe I'll consider it ;)

Sep 2, 2007
Right you are, I wasn't quite sure, so I just put "element".

Just so you know, one atom of hydrogen and two atoms of oxygen does not exist -- it is impossible. The correct chemical formula for water is two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of hydrogen, which, to scholars, is known as dihydrogen monoxide (H2O). :D

Cheers,
JTM

Dont climb trees before performing it.. I dont know why.. I will find out soon. But by the sounds of it you want the gimmick to be as clean and smooth as possible.
Sap+hands= a pain in the ass to get off.

Uggh, I found that out the hard way when I was little and climbed this tree, and ended up with sap and this orange crap everywhere.

But to comment on ace18's post. Some people could have to put lotion or creams on their hands for a numerous number of reasons. So it could just be a matter of not thinking before performing.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
yea, i think it might be becuase i did the thing wayne tels u not 2 do in the vid but its obvioes from the back now bc i messed up a portion of the card

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results