Practicing

Mar 4, 2012
Hi guys
I have gotten into cardistry the last month or so and I wanted to know how long did it take you to get your moves smooth and fluent

Dec 16, 2011
Hi guys
I have gotten into cardistry the last month or so and I wanted to know how long did it take you to get your moves smooth and fluent

this is my second year in cardistry i practiced 8 hours a day in my 1st year and now i practice 5 hours a day but im still not the best i can be!

Oct 27, 2011
India
2 and a half years and still got a long way to go. I've heard Andrei Jikh say it takes atleast 4-5 years for anyone to be good.

-Punyesh

Apr 26, 2012
The IMPM is the most authentically international masters program you will find. It creates many perspectives on management and business as it moves between different countries and business schools. The program is based on five 10-day modules in the UK, Canada, India, China and Brazil, thus offering a major experience of three of the four BRIC countries.

Nov 17, 2011
iowa
1 and a half years in and i still havent got alot of flourishes down smooth andrei was probably right when he said it takes 4-5 years to be really good.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
I'd come home from school, finish my projects and practice 8-12 hours a day every day my first 4-5 years. When I say practice, I don't mean casually. I literally sat down, timed myself, and made goals to create or perfect X amount of moves. I would almost never meet those goals.

When you aim for something, you'll either achieve it or land just short - so aim for the impossible.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Just to get a Sybil down to where it was second nature probably took me almost a year. As you begin to learn the cuts your fingers begin to get used to some of the finger positions that are often used. Where it might take you a year to get a Sybil down if you already know that it will be that much easier to learn a Madonna cut. So I guess as you learn things new moves will become easier to learn.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results