Pressure Contest

Jan 13, 2008
Guys, it's only Monday...it hasn't even been 5 business days since the phones went out. They'll probably be arriving sometime this week...earlier in the week for those inside of the US, and later in the week (maybe even next week? Who knows?) for those outside of the US. Just take it easy...they'll be arriving (for a very select few) eventually. :)

Oct 1, 2007
Lawrence, KS
Hello all my name is Luke and I just thought I would let everyone know that I received one of the phones yesterday. I realize this is my first post, but I have been a member since the beginning and am on the forums reading a lot. It's hard for me to post because I am busy with college, work, and other things. I have loved magic since I was a kid and three years ago is when I started learning magic and began my magical journey. Anyway, I activated the phone yesterday afternoon and sure enough Dan and Danny called that evening. The only problem is I had my night class and missed the call by about ten minutes. Doh! I called back and they didn't pick up but left a funny messsage on the phone and said they would try to call again later. I didn't hear from them today and I am not sure if anyone else has received their phone. Well I just thought I would fill everyone in and I will try to post more since I just popped my posting cherry.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Yea. DG Artist Diary #4 tells you all about it. (Its actually the 3rd artist diary, but Danny didn't know that... haha)

C

Shh, just call it number four; it will help Danny sleep at night.

Lol.

Gah, May will be a blast. We should come up with a spunky name for it.

Magician May!

===

On topic:

I'm sure the winners won't wait to brag once they receive their phones, so if everyone could stop posting/making threads asking about it, that would be much appreciated.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results