Problem with Centurions

Jan 19, 2010
California
I Love all of the theory 11 decks and I love the centuions, but I have a problem with the box, I always open my cards with my fingers and try and leave the seal in tact but when I open the centurions the box rips up the seal is ruined and the is no place to hold my cards, does anybody know what I can do to stop this problem?

Jun 10, 2010
I Love all of the theory 11 decks and I love the centuions, but I have a problem with the box, I always open my cards with my fingers and try and leave the seal in tact but when I open the centurions the box rips up the seal is ruined and the is no place to hold my cards, does anybody know what I can do to stop this problem?

I use a pocket knife (Swiss Army) to cut through the seal very neatly.

Try removing the seal complealy. I have a way that I use to take the seal off without damaging it or the box or leaving any residue. I think leaving the seal on looks bad, after a while it gets frayed and dirty and looks unprofesional in my opinion. The box last longer without the seal and there is no residue to worry about. My thoughts

Aug 14, 2010
New Zealand
Try removing the seal complealy. I have a way that I use to take the seal off without damaging it or the box or leaving any residue. I think leaving the seal on looks bad, after a while it gets frayed and dirty and looks unprofesional in my opinion. The box last longer without the seal and there is no residue to worry about. My thoughts

Well if you would kindly share with us how u remove it completely leaving no residue that would be awfully nice

Just press down on the seal where the semi circle area is so the seal sticks to the box lid, then use a knife, carving knife or a sharp object and cut around the box, you should be fine doing that

Jun 10, 2010

If you're peeling the seal off the deck, I doubt there would be no residue left. You'd be surprised how long that seal's been on the box before you take it off... I personally do what the person above me mentioned (press it flat on the box, then cut through it very neatly).

Could you please share this perfect method, if it exists?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results