Problem with Crush

May 3, 2008
I got Crush yesterday and love it. When I was trying the gimmicked version, I can't seem to crush a single plastic bottle. I've tried with a Sprite bottle and Poland Spring but no luck. Is there a certain bottle that I need? If anyone could help me, i would appreciate it.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I got Crush yesterday and love it. When I was trying the gimmicked version, I can't seem to crush a single plastic bottle. I've tried with a Sprite bottle and Poland Spring but no luck. Is there a certain bottle that I need? If anyone could help me, i would appreciate it.

Try an Aquafina bottle, like Eric did. Or Dasani, if you can find that too. I personally don't own Crush, but it seems pretty cool. I'm contemplating on getting this.

May 3, 2008
Try an Aquafina bottle, like Eric did. Or Dasani, if you can find that too. I personally don't own Crush, but it seems pretty cool. I'm contemplating on getting this.
That's what I was planning to do but I hope that works. Thanks.
I recommend Crush if you want an effect that you can pull out at a party. If you set it up and know you are going to perform it, then you'll love it. I thought that this was underpriced and could be sold for more with what is included with it. For 30 bucks, this is a steal. If only I could get it to work. ;)
I would appreciate anyone else that could help me out. I really want to perform the gimmicked version.

Jan 16, 2008
I'm pretty sure you can set out to experiment on different bottles. It all depends on the type of plastic & the quality/strength of the plastic. Try PMing Eric if the DVD does not detail what the requirements are, or PM me or Public.Enemy. :D

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
That's what I was planning to do but I hope that works. Thanks.
I recommend Crush if you want an effect that you can pull out at a party. If you set it up and know you are going to perform it, then you'll love it. I thought that this was underpriced and could be sold for more with what is included with it. For 30 bucks, this is a steal. If only I could get it to work. ;)
I would appreciate anyone else that could help me out. I really want to perform the gimmicked version.

PM Blindside462. He'll help.

May 3, 2008
Thanks for all the help guys. So far, I'm only able to crush Aquafina bottles and nothing else.

Apr 6, 2010
I'm in the Uk too and i found that the best bottles for the ungimmicked method are Evian water bottles. You will have to experiment a bit, but i prefer the Evian bottle as it crushes quite nicely, other more obscure water brands work well too. What you want to avoid is coke, fanta bottles etc, as they are usually built to be quite strong, whereas water bottles are quite thin on the plastic side of things.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results