Problem with TnR and Control downloads

May 23, 2008
Hi, my name is Aaron, and I got into performing magic for people a few months ago. When I found this site, I was pretty impressed from what there was to offer. Control and TnR were two of which I was really amazed with. Later on, I bought those two for downloads so I could learn asap.

Well... The problem is that when I did that, I didn't expect to have problems with the video. I had the most recent quicktime player downloaded and I even went through three downloads of Control. Each time I did try to watch the video, however, the audio would keep going, but the video would freeze up. So I figured I'd just learn the trick through listening to it, but after a few minutes, the whole thing just froze and gave out.
:(

I'm not too sure who I should talk to about this, and Im kinda peeved I blew all that money on two tricks I didn't even learn. If someone could point me to someone I can talk to, or maybe help me with my problem I would really appreciate it. The tricks are still amazing to me, and I still want to learn them. I just... well being a highschool grad, I dont have the money to purchase it again.

Sep 2, 2007
Hey Aaron,

Simply submit a support ticket directly at the theory11 support center at http://www.theory11.com/support. The support crew will stick with you until your video is playing perfectly, 110%.

In the meantime, try using the free VLC Media Player. After downloading and installing VLC, try to play the video in there. Often, this solves the problem right off the bat.

If that does not do the trick, as an alternative, try redownloading and reinstalling a new, fresh, free version of QuickTime Player. If you're still having any issues thereafter, the support crew will take good care of you.

Hope this helps,

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results