Propaganda trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2008
i don't think it is important what the plot of the trailor was, I am going to say that I don't really like t11 trailers though, theey present skill and not the cards themselves. The smoke and mirror trailer told me what I wanted to know, pretty much it displayed the design of the card and not dan and daves skill. make any sense?

Nov 18, 2008
CA
i don't think it is important what the plot of the trailor was, I am going to say that I don't really like t11 trailers though, theey present skill and not the cards themselves. The smoke and mirror trailer told me what I wanted to know, pretty much it displayed the design of the card and not dan and daves skill. make any sense?

YEah i sometimes feel that the cards are over-flourished and not shown like in the Cents trailer. But the images below help and the Props trailer was just too cool to not enjoy. Also the Props trailer was not just flourishing cards which made it better.

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
Agreed

I agree with you on that. Usually trailers give you no idea about the cards at all. If you go to Dan and Dave's myspace account, they have a video up of some kid who made a trailer for their cards which I suppose they liked since it's posted on their account; it actually goes into all details of the cards while displaying skill with them. But I understand why they make trailers like this. How are you going to sell a product if you let people know it's basically just guardians, centurions or whatever with a different design. You have to hype cards and effects to get everyone excited about them so they will buy; that's what all businesses do they sell their products the best way they can. There's nothing wrong with that but we still have the right to voice our opinion about how they sell them to use. I'm sure they listen to valid criticism so that they can better present their products and therefore make more profit.

Nov 17, 2007
"... Great, i'm gonna be dreamin of cheese covered monkeys all night... and flourishing turkeys... damn turkeys."

Haha. Yep. That's what Miller Lite does to you...

JK.

Ok, this is the video playing in my head. A cheese covered monkey, eating a banana, watching the turkey, who is doing sybil cuts to the T11 music... Just think of the arm spreads he could do with those wings lol. OH, We should dress someone up like a turkey and make this thing happen lol.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
ok, this is the video playing in my head. A cheese covered monkey, eating a banana, watching the turkey, who is doing sybil cuts to the t11 music... Just think of the arm spreads he could do with those wings lol. Oh, we should dress someone up like a turkey and make this thing happen lol.

.........nice!!.........

C

clarrus

Yea i'm not a big fan of the video either. I just don't like people wearing rank or ribbons when they haven't earned it the hard way.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Yea i'm not a big fan of the video either. I just don't like people wearing rank or ribbons when they haven't earned it the hard way.

For the record, every single medal in the video was rightfully earned and rightfully worn by Andrei through years of ROTC. Aside from that though - it's a preview video. We do them to show the product. We do them to entertain. We do them to have fun. And we had an AMAZING time doing this one. Very humbled by the response received, and of course not everyone is required to like it. That said, it's just there for you to enjoy. So for now, let's get back to the magic. Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results