Propaganda

Dec 23, 2008
I'll just describe my thoughts about this deck as I go along...

I've had it for a few days so far and I'm impressed with the handling. The cards feel really slick which has it's advantages and disadvantages for me. I cannot even Charlier cut this deck properly when I can my normal bikes or any of E's decks, however these dribble much better then any of those. They fan decently, and have a smell similar to my Tactical Bike's. The design and style of the decks is Propaganda, which to my mind brings my knowledge of media black ops, repitition, CGI animation, and deceptive subliminal techniques. I have no problem with the design and infact enjoy it as it brings people unfamiliar with such to question. It's pretty simple "PROPAGANDA" as inscribed on the box, considering my background I have to deal with propaganda each day, so I find the whole look interesting.

If you only see gasmasks and grenades when you see Propaganda, then I doubt you will like the design. I also find nothing else wrong with the handling.

Overall I am pleased with my purchase.

Dec 23, 2008
Well for some reason it has an odor that seems to emit from it, the only other deck that does that is my Tactical one. They also happen to smell the same.

D

Deleted member 2755

Oh you card magicians and your card smelling. :D

-Doug

Cards do smell awesome though....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results