Puncture - by Ben Morris-Rains

Ben traded his pdf with mine, and we took a look over each others.
Here's what I think of his pdf.
First off I want to say, if your looking for some good magic that you want
to be able to do almost anytime, anywhere. buy this.

Pucture- This is one of the three pen-through-dollar bill effects on the pdf. I really like this one and will be performing this soon for sure. You end somewhat dirty at the end, but Ben goes over how to make your self very clean, very easily.

Holy Rip- Another pen through bill. This one is a really clever idea. I feel it is slightly over shadowed by the rest of the pdf, so be sure to read over this one. There is a gimmick, but it's very easy to get clean.

S.M.U.P.T.B- The last pen through bill on the pdf. This is my favorite out of the three. Its really easy, totally impromptu, and very visual. This one takes a bit of practice to make the illusion look right, but once you have it down.. it looks awesome.

Scribble- A card is chosen, and is returned into the deck. The spectator then takes your sharpie, and writes all over your hands without looking. You then show the scribbles written on your hand actually reveal, pretty clearly, their card.
This is a really cool idea, and I will also be sure to perform this. It's one of those effects that you either do perfectly, or totally screw up, so be sure to get it down!

Thanks to Sankey- This is Ben's take on Jay Sankey's effect "Paperclipped". While obviously this isn't an original idea by ben, it is an original method to my knowledge. It is an easier, more simplified way to do Sankey's effect. Not a fan of mercury folds? Take a look at this.

Thats all of the effects on this pdf. I feel that everyone will be able to get something out of it, and I really recommend getting this.

http://outofthehatmagic.com/products.html

-Calvin Lauber

EDIT: By the way, this is only 6 dollars.. definitely a steal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results