Question about the Magic Castle

Dec 11, 2010
California
Hay. My friends and I are planning on going down to the castle next friday. I was able to get a ticket from the owner of "The Magic Apple" and from what I know of you have to pay for dinner. Is that all you have to pay for or is there an entrance fee as well?

Sep 20, 2009
Assuming since you have gotten a Pass you are over 21... that being said..

Reservations are needed,Dinner is 15 dollar minimum per person that must be spent in the Dinning Room..

The Door Charge.. will either be 20 or 25 Per Person.. since your going on a Friday.. plus parking is 7 dollars

Dec 11, 2010
California
Assuming since you have gotten a Pass you are over 21... that being said..

Reservations are needed,Dinner is 15 dollar minimum per person that must be spent in the Dinning Room..

The Door Charge.. will either be 20 or 25 Per Person.. since your going on a Friday.. plus parking is 7 dollars

ok, thanks for the help. Made reservations already, just wanted to be prepared to know how much it will cost.

Just turned 21 a few weeks ago so im good on that part =)

Dec 11, 2010
California
Another question xD

I was looking at the menu it says "one entree per person minimum"
I'm assuming that means that everyone is suppose to buy one entree?

Also I was looking at the sceduale
CLOSE-UP GALLERY
Early Performer
Fenik
Late Performer
G.G.Green

PARLOUR OF PRESTIDIGITATION
Early Performer
Dick Barry
Late Performer
Tim Shegitz

PALACE OF MYSTERY
Thom Peterson
Mystina
Yo Kato

W.C. FIELDS BAR
Ron Bell
Friday and Saturday

HAT & HARE LOUNGE
Mike Perovich
Friday and Saturday

THE PELLER PROJECT
Rob D. Watkins
Joe Monti

Anyone you recommend seeing? o_O?

Joe Monti is a great act, but you have to buy tickets to see the Peller projects, and I don't know how much they cost. I've heard they're less than $20 though. Dinner is going to run you about $50 bucks a plate give or take, it's not that bad. I know Mystina is a re-appearing favorite at the castle, but the other names I don't recognize. Glad to see that Brent hooked you up with a ticket. He's a good guy.

Look for people wearing golden lapel pins. They are magician members, chances are they'd LOVE to show off a trick or two for you. Also visit Irma while you're there, and request a song. Just remember to tip her a dollar for your song, otherwise she gets really fussy!

Jan 20, 2009
California
you can never go wrong with joe monti he has a great show.
also fenik, and mystina are good to see. as far as dinner im not going to lie
the food is not that great, i always eat after i leave.

Sep 20, 2009
The food is not bad anymore... though i don't eat there as i'm usually performing..

when you make reservations you get tickets for the stage show.. though you could substitute them for 'Peller' tickets and see Monti with no extra charge.. you just have to make sure you tell them when you make reservations

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results