Question on LIT

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
Hello

I am instested in buying LIT, it looks like its a great effect.

Type of Packaging that they dont generally sell here in the UK
matches.jpg

Type of packaging they do generally sell
Matches.jpg

My question is would the effect work with the card box slide out sort of packaging or does it only work with the ones that are not generally found?

They do sell the paper packaging ones but very little. Most shops have the card type.

Thanks

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
it has to be the first kind (not normaly found hwere you live) although Dee Christopher also lives in England and I know preforms this effect a lot. at least he used too. talk to him he may be able to give you advice on where to buy them. and he is a cool guy too =]
good luck

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
it has to be the first kind (not normaly found hwere you live) although Dee Christopher also lives in England and I know preforms this effect a lot. at least he used too. talk to him he may be able to give you advice on where to buy them. and he is a cool guy too =]
good luck

But wont it kinda ruin a bit of the effect saying here take these matches?

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
no everything is justified and there are even routines taught that you can do beforehand with the matchbook without cards, so its not suspicous that you have the matchbook there

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
no everything is justified and there are even routines taught that you can do beforehand with the matchbook without cards, so its not suspicous that you have the matchbook there

Thanks I PMed DeeChristopher, Also thanks for your advice, I think I would would eventually buy it. Thanks

May 18, 2008
Go ahead and buy it. I LOVE the DVD. The production values are INCREDIBLE, and it is a great routine.

The matchbooks you have to have to do it can be found easily on one of the primere shopping websites. Amazon does (or used to) have them.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
I bought 150 blank matchbooks for this effect (and others) on ebay for like 9 bucks. They're easy to find on eBay.

And LIT rocks. The reactions are crazy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results