Questions about Trilogy

Jul 2, 2008
singapore
im relatively new to card magic and card flourishing i was just wondering if the tricks and flourishes in the first 2 volumes of the trilogy is noob/newbie-friendly and would be relatively easy to pick up and with tons of practice master and if not could any1 include suggestions for products from theory 11 for a beginner?

Dec 30, 2007
Trilogy is lower-intermediate level stuff, but Subway and Hand-to-Mouth are very easy. If you're new, though, I'd recommend the Royal Road to Card Magic, Mark Wilson's Complete Guide to Card Magic, or Daryl's Encyclopedia of Card Sleights.

Jul 2, 2008
singapore
um can u get those dvds from theory11 or ellusionist? and if not any idea where i can get those dvds cause the shop where i get my cards and stuff only sells stuff from ellusionist and theory11.

Believe: By Joel Paschall PANIC by Aaron Fisher are easy even if you are just starting even disTortion featuring Wayne Houchin and WITNESS by Lee Asher are not that hard to do and from ellusionist i would say factory sealed or ultragaff but ultragaff is all skill levels some easy some a bit more advanced

Jul 2, 2008
singapore
i have this major problem though. im kind of into magic but whenever i do something for my friends they always try and screw me and they always think its a gimmick and try to expose me. i have been exposed several times already and thus im not really into ultragaff and stuff. any suggestions to make my tricks more believable and also any tricks to recommend which doesnt use gimmicks and have that wow effect yet is simple to learn for a beginner.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
A great online shop is Penguin. It is cheap, great shipping and a huge range. basically all I by from now days is T11 and Penguin because they offer the best of both worlds.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
its not that i dont practice or execute them well enough its just that their out to get me lol.

I've got friends like this.
If you get royal road to card magic and Expert at the Card Table(which i think there is a free pdf online) then you can start creating effects.
Card College is also a great tool.
Another good way to fool them is bring something that isn't cards to the table-do some pure mentalism effects or try control by wayne houchin, probably the best effect if you're able to give the performance.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results