Quick questions about Control & Stop

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I really didn't want to post this because so many Control threads, but I really wanted to know the answer.

Does Control and Stop work on doctors (it'd be pretty cool to freak out a doctor like that). And if it does, does Stop work on peopled wearing those ear things that doctors use to hear your heart better?

Sep 2, 2007
Hope this helps:
I cover all of this in EXTREME detail on the DVD, but the bottom line is... it's an illusion. You aren't really stopping your heart (that would hurt) therefore you are not always going to fool a trained medical professional. I say "always" because it is possible, in some cases, to fool a doctor or a nurse when using Control with "Stop" which is DG's heartstop that he teaches on the DVD. In fact, Danny tells a story about fooling a nurse & her boyfriend using Control & Stop... powerful stuff.

But as a general rule, NO you aren't going to be able to walk into a hospital & convince the staff that you're dead. :)

But again - I talk A LOT about this on the DVD - you will understand Control inside & out - you WILL be able to perform this effect in almost ANY situation that you find yourself in. I hope that helps.
Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Like Wayne said, Control is just an illusion. If you go up to a doctor, ask them to find your pulse, and try to perform Control, they will probably laugh and think it's a good trick.

I can't go into detail, but there's something about Control that will just stand out to doctors. Buy the DVD and you'll see.

Stop, I can't answer questions about because I don't know how it's done.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results