Radio Show Help!

Aug 31, 2007
hey eeeeeeeeverybody

so my partner and i are competing in a local talent show on the radio and we think we made a bad move. We pulled out are "big guns" by doing our version of metamorphasis. Now we are stuck. Were into the finals of this shin dig and weeeeeeeeeee have NO CLUE what to do. Our budget, $500, which is the good news. The bad news, we have to perform on November 1st! thanks guys any comments will help!

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Go with funny... Nothing is better than funny magic. Whether it be a ridiculous quickchange number or a spicy samba number.... You have to make it funny now.

Katie

That's a great idea to go with. It made me think of the Vanishing Bandanna trick. I suggest you pick that up if you want comedy.
I suggest getting some other material also because there's no way this alone will beat out Metamorphosis.

Aug 31, 2007
That's a great idea to go with. It made me think of the Vanishing Bandanna trick. I suggest you pick that up if you want comedy.
I suggest getting some other material also because there's no way this alone will beat out Metamorphosis.

i have the vanishing bandana, perform it all the time , pure gold of course. My audience is a more mature one though and i will be infront of a panel of judges, do you think that something like the bandana is fitting to adults? Also, we are a duo and we would need something that we could both participate in... thanks alot guys your giving us TONS of great ideas already

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results