Raise Rise

Nov 8, 2008
U.S.
I am wondering if you need to have big hands to do the Raise Rise move. I am twelve and have tiny hands. I know it uses a DL in the beginning. [EDITED - Discussion of method / technique is not permitted.]

-Dmagic

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Tiny hands should never be an excuse... If you really want to learn something, you will adapt to the size of your hand and find your own way, using the guidelines of how to do the sleight, to accomplish the same objective as the regular sleight....

If that makes sense....

Hope I helped a little

ZG

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Tiny hands should never be an excuse... If you really want to learn something, you will adapt to the size of your hand and find your own way, using the guidelines of how to do the sleight, to accomplish the same objective as the regular sleight....

If that makes sense....

Hope I helped a little

ZG

I totally agree! It shouldn't ever be an excuse. But before you get Ray Kosby's DVD, you should know that Raise Rise is hard. Its the hardest move I've ever come across. In my opinion its harder than the Clipshift. Even though you can't really compare the two, so that is a bad example. But yeah. Small hands don't matter.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I totally agree! It shouldn't ever be an excuse. But before you get Ray Kosby's DVD, you should know that Raise Rise is hard. Its the hardest move I've ever come across. In my opinion its harder than the Clipshift. Even though you can't really compare the two, so that is a bad example. But yeah. Small hands don't matter.

but you need indeed a veeeeeeeryyyyy strong pinky;)

Nov 8, 2008
U.S.
Thanks guys! When I say small hands, I mean extremely small. However, I do adapt most moves to my hans size. However, there are some moves like palming that I am limited from, as my hands cannot conceal a bridge card even. (I mean palming in a situation where the audience is looking straight at your hands.) However, I do a gamblers cop and a tenkai. I was just making sure that I wouldn't learn a move that is limited by my hands. [EDITED - Discussion of method / technique is not permitted.] Once again, thanks!
Dmagic

Feb 8, 2009
hand size doesnt metter... its not that you have to palm a card or anything... anyways i dont see why you are looking for this rising card. danny's fallen is much better and easier to do.
you can also try chris kenner's shcwing (sorry if i misspelled it)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results