Random Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YRAMagicMan, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Has anyone ever thought about doing a magic trick with a Slinky? I got one for Christmas and thought about doing a "linking Slinky's" trick. I'm currently working on something. If you're interested, I'll post a video of the rough trick that I've got so far using a slinky and a solid metal ring.

2. I do this awesome trick with a slinky that makes it walk down the stairs by it self =P

3. I created this thing about a year ago where I would spring a deck of cards like twice and then in the third time the deck vanishes as I bring my hand into the air and turns into a slinky ( since you can stretch a slinky out and it mimics a deck spring ) Its all in one fluid motion and it looks bawling :)

4. just curious, im trying to visualize what you mean. Are you talking about getting 2 slinkys and linking them as one? if you are, i dont think that would make a good trick. Back in the day, me and my friends would always accidentally tangle, or "link" our slinkys together, now getting them apart was the hard part.

5. There was a slinky through body released a few years back.

6. I actually think the tangling of a slinky and separating it might look kinda cool if done in a magical way. Also maybe like a crazy man's handcuff type trick where the slinky passes through the other and you include a few audience members to help. I haven't heard of any slinky tricks before, but I do like the sound of what Dalton said for the trick he made. Will that ever be released?