Razor blade flourishes

Sep 5, 2012
natefitz.wix.com
Hello all,
I've been dabbling in razor blade magic and was wondering if anyone knew any particularly sharp (oh god, the puns!) flourishes to use with razors. All I've come up with so far is a roll-down with the razors betwixt my fingers.
Just wondering.

Have you tried just showing they are sharp with a piece of paper? Razorblade flourishes as far as I'm aware are none existent because I don't think anyone uses them enough to actually validate having any. What razor tricks are you doing out of interest?

Simon_Magic

Sep 5, 2012
natefitz.wix.com
Oh, mainly the basics- Eating/ regurgitating them them, doing a version of "Russian Roulette" with one, putting one in a deck of cards and having it cut up all the cards but the spectators, using it to cut the spectator's card in half in my version of "AC", a little bit of "Coins Across"- I use them for a good number of things.
And yes, I do show them sharp with a piece of paper.

Dec 29, 2011
I guess you could be a bit of a pioneer with this, I don't think its very common. However I have a feeling if you talk to the kind of person who can do zippo flourishes they might know a thing or two. It seems to sort of match, maybe butterfly knife manipulation or pen spinning has something to lend also?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results